While we focus on the function, health and aesthetics of your smile, we also believe that quality extends to patient safety. Dr. Taylor Goggins and our team want to make sure that every visit to our office is a safe one and have implemented the following procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other health hazards.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Patient & Employee Screening We screen every patient for potential exposure to COVID-19. We also screen each team member every day before we open the office.
- Increased Cleanliness We work hard to ensure a clean office for our patients. We have a team member that cleans all surfaces, especially those in our common areas, throughout the day.
- Personal Protection Equipment We have enhanced the level and quality of our personal protective equipment. We wear new masks, gloves, gowns and eyewear for each appointment.
- Contactless Payment Options We have made contactless payment options available, including Apple Pay, Google Pay and online payment.
- Monitoring Patient Access We specifically schedule our appointments to give our team enough time to perform a deep cleaning in each operatory between patients and to reduce the number of patients waiting in the lobby.
Here is what we need you to do:
- Please complete and submit your COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to your visit.
- Please check your temperature before your appointment. If your temperature is 100° or more, we will be happy to reschedule your visit. We may also ask to take your temperature upon arrival in our office.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19-related symptoms, please stay home. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- In an effort to reduce the number of people in our lobby, we ask you to come to your appointment alone. If you need to have someone drive you home after your visit, please arrange for them to pick you up when your appointment is over.
- Please wear a mask at all times, except during treatment, when you visit our office.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 prevention protocols in Longmont, Colorado, or if you need to schedule an appointment or free consultation with our prosthodontist, call Longmont Restorative Dentistry at 303-325-6043.